Venue Rental Agreement
Thanks for booking a reservation at Starlite Bozeman! In order to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all guests, please read and agree to uphold the following rules and policies.
- No smoking inside the studio. Smoking is allowed outside the fenced patio area.
- No candles with open flame
- No staples, tacks, or nails on the walls or ceiling. Painters tape or command hooks are permitted.
- No confetti, glitter, rice or birdseed
- Service animals only
- Renter is responsible for enforcing responsible alcohol consumption by your guests. All state laws pertaining to the drinking age will be enforced and IDs are required when requested.
- A 50% deposit is due at time of booking for your reservation date. The date will not be secured until deposit is paid.
- Your deposit will not be returned if, upon inspection, there is damage to the facility, excessive cleaning is required by staff or unsanitary conditions exist (i.e. vomit).
- All items not in our inventory such as linens, tents, chairs, tables, special glassware, etc. will need to be rented by you. It is your responsibility to provide any other items you will need for your event.
- Starlite Bozeman is not responsible for lost or stolen rental items
- All rentals must be picked up and removed immediately after your reservation unless other arrangements have been made.
- All contracts for entertainment must have prior approval of Starlite Bozeman and all bands must adhere to house rules and regulations.
- All bands must adhere to volume levels approved by Starlite Bozeman and maintain an orderly and respectful behavior
- Use of the Starlite Bozeman sound system is available for your event.
- Any damage caused by entertainment is full responsibility of renter.
- Starlite Bozeman reserves the right to review any ads or promotional materials in connection with your function, which specifically references Starlite Bozeman or company logos.
- Any group using the Starlite Bozeman premises to hold an event and advertises that it will be donating all or a portion of the proceeds to charity needs to provide documentation from the event sponsor that demonstrates that said group has actually fulfilled their commitment and confirms their contribution to the designated charity.
- Loss of Personal Items: Starlite Bozeman will not assume responsibility for the loss of any personal items, group items, decorations or other property placed in our facility prior to, during or following your event by you or your guests regardless of cause. This is the sole responsibility of the contract signer and event host.
- Assumption of Liability: Renter assumes all liability for and shall indemnify and hold harmless Starlite Bozeman (including officers, directors, employees, customers and invitees), against and from any and all liabilities, obligations, losses, penalties, actions, suits, claims, damages, cleaning fees, expenses, disbursements (including legal fees and expenses) or cost of any kind whatsoever in any way relating to or arising out of any activity of the applicant at Starlite Bozeman. This assumption of liability also pertains to any damages or cost of repairs that arise from any hired vendors (e.g. musicians, caterers, etc.) and guests.
- Insurance: Renter may be required to supply a Certificate of Insurance evidencing liability coverage for its activity with limits satisfactory to the Starlite Bozeman and listing Starlite Bozeman as additional insured.
- Health Safety: All activities must comply with the local Health Department food safety regulations.
- Fire Safety: All facility sets must be in compliance with the local Fire Department regulations pertaining to occupancy load, mandatory aisles, ceiling clearance and fire exits. Any event, which has fog machines, fueled cooking, laser exhibits (including tabletop) or extensive productions with staging and props must have a certified permit from the local Fire Marshall. All associated fees for permits, floor plan approval and stand-by fire watch are your responsibility and final approved copies must be received at least one week prior to the event.
- Collection/Attorney’s fees: The parties agree that in the event that a dispute arises in any way relating to or arising out of this contract, the prevailing party in any arbitration or court proceeding will be entitled to recover an award of its reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, plus pre and post judgment interest. If Starlite Bozeman retains the services of a collection agency or attorney to assist in the collection of any amounts due under this agreement, the renter shall be responsible for all expenses incurred in such collection efforts.
- Force Majeure: Neither party shall be responsible for failure to perform this contract if circumstances beyond their control, including, but not limited to; acts of God, shortage of commodities or supplies to be furnished by Starlite Bozeman, governmental authority, or war in the United States make it illegal or impossible for Starlite Bozeman to hold the event.
- When a reservation is cancelled or a change is requested more than 14 days prior to the reservation date, a $25 processing fee will be held from the deposit. If the cancellation or change occurs 14 days or less, the full deposit will be held back.
If your booking requires entry to Starlite Bozeman, you will be emailed an entry code a few days prior to your reservation. Please use the following instructions to enter the building upon receipt of your code:
Enter the user code and push the Lock & Unlock button. Now you have 5 seconds to manually turn the cylinder housing wheel clockwise.
To lock your deadbolt – simply push the Lock & Unlock button. Now you have 5 seconds to rotate the cylinder housing wheel counter clockwise.
After your event, please ensure the following cleaning checklist is completed.
- Clean tables and chairs, put away in grey storage container outside
- Clean restrooms: sinks, toilets, garbage, mirrors sweep floors
- Empty all garbage containers. Wipe up spills on containers and surrounding areas. Replace garbage bags (located in cabinet above toilet). Place all garbage in the parking lot dumpster.
- Clean all floors: vacuum and sweep. Remove all scuff marks.
- Pick up any trash, litter, or cigarettes around the building and patio area.
- Turn off lights and ensure all doors and windows are locked.