The Hold Harmless Agreement (this “Agreement”) is made effective on date submitted (Date) by and between Sadie Barac, of Starlite Bozeman and the signee (sometimes referred as “Party” or collectively as “Parties”).
WHEREAS, Signee desires to hold harmless Starlite Bozeman from any claims and/or litigation arising out of injuries from actions in connection with Summer Camp Activities, Dance Instruction, Practice Sessions and Performances.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of mutual covenants and conditions contained herein, Signee and Starlite Bozeman hereby agrees as follows:
- Hold Harmless. Signee shall fully defend, indemnify and hold harmless Starlite Bozeman from any and all claims, lawsuits, demands, causes of action, liability loss, damage and/or injury, of any kind whatsoever concluding without litigation all claims for monetary loss, property damage, equitable relief, personal injury and/or wrongful death, whether brought by an individual or other entity, or imposed by a court of law by administrative action of any Federal, State or Local governmental body or agency arising out of, in any way whatsoever, any acts, omissions, negligence or willful misconduct on the part of Starlite Bozeman, its officers, owners, personnel, employees, agents, contractors, invitees or volunteers. This indemnification applies to and includes, without limitations, the payment of all penalties, fines, judgments, awards, decrees, attorney fees, and related costs on expenses and any reimbursements to Starlite Bozeman for all legal fees, expenses, costs incurred by it.
- Authority to Enter Agreement. Each party warrants that the individuals who have signed this Agreement have the actual legal power, right and authority to make this Agreement and bind each respective Party.
- Amendment; Modification. No supplement, modification, or amendment of this Agreement shall be binding unless executed in writing and signed by both Parties.
- Waiver. No waiver of any default shall constitute a waiver of any other default or breach, whether of the same or other covenant or condition. No waiver, benefit and privilege, or service voluntarily given or performed by a Party shall give the other Party any contractual right by custom, estoppel, or otherwise.
- Attorneys’ Fees and Costs. If any legal action or proceeding is brought in connection with this Agreement, the successful or prevailing Party, if any, shall be entitled to recover reasonable Attorneys’ Fees and other related costs, in addition to the other relief to which that Party is entitled. In the event that it is the subject of dispute, the court or trier of fact who presides over such legal action or proceeding is empowered to determine which Party, if any, is the prevailing Party in accordance with this provision.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the Parties related to the matters specified herein, and supersedes any prior oral or written Statements or Agreements between Parties related to such matters.
- Enforceability, Severability and Reformations. If any provisions of the Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provisions of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provisions it would become valid and enforceable, then such provisions shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited. The intent of the Parties is to provide as broad an indemnification as possible under Montana Law. In the event that any aspects of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, the court is empowered to modify this Agreement to give the broadest possible interpretation permitted under Montana Law.
- Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed exclusively by the laws of Montana, without regard to conflict of Law Provisions.
- Exclusive Venue and Jurisdiction. Any lawsuits or legal proceedings arising out of or relating to this Agreement in any way whatsoever shall be exclusively brought and litigated in the Federal and State Courts of Montana. Each Party expressly consents and submits to this exclusive jurisdiction and exclusive venue. Each Party expressly waives the right to challenge this jurisdiction and/or venue as improper or inconvenient. Each Party consents to the dismissal of any lawsuits that they bring in any other jurisdiction or venue.
- Signatures. This Agreement shall be signed on behalf of Starlite Bozeman and on behalf of the Parent or Guardian (Signee) of each Camp Participant upon registration and effective as of the date first written above.
- Cancelation Before Camp Has Started. We recognize that sometimes plans change and you must withdraw your child from camp. If a cancellation occurs after June 10th but before camp begins, the camper will be refunded their deposit minus a $75 cancelation fee.
- Cancelation After Camp Has Started. If a camper decides not to continue camp after camp has started there is no refund.
- Medical Cancellation: All campers are subject to the above policies; however, concessions will be made in the event of an unavoidable medical cancellation. Should you need to cancel your registration on medical grounds we ask that you provide a signed medical note from your doctor. In a case of major illness, injury, or serious family situation while at camp, refunds will be provided minus administrative fees and the days spent at camp.
ADDITIONAL TERMS RELATED TO COVID-19
- Starlite Bozeman is taking reasonable precautions to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus to any of our clients and staff, including, limiting class sizes, encouraging frequent hand washing, increasing sanitization and cleaning frequency, providing hand sanitizer for all guests, and checking client temperatures before entering the premises.
- We also rely on you to help us in our efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19. If you or anyone in your household has experienced any symptoms of illness (fever, cough, or shortness of breath) in the last 14 days, please do not attend any classes, events, or camps at Starlite Bozeman.
- Your signature, online acceptance, and/or verbal agreement verifies that you have been notified of the potential risk of contracting COVID-19 and you have chosen to proceed. You also agree that you nor anyone in your household has shown any COVID-19 symptoms within the last 14 days, or if such symptoms have been present, the illness has been diagnosed by a licensed healthcare professional as something other than COVID-19.