[UPDATE 3/24/2020] All classes and events have been canceled or moved to a virtual platform through April 10, 2020. Please check our calendar or check in with the instructor of your class for more details.
[UPDATE 3/17/2020] All classes and events have been canceled or moved to a virtual platform through April 1, 2020. Please check our calendar or check in with the instructor of your class for more details.
We’re lathering on the hand sanitizer and wanted to reach out to you about what we are doing to ensure the well-being of our customers and instructors. We know this is an unsettling time for everyone and our hearts go out to anyone who may be affected by the coronavirus. As always, the health and well-being of our customers and instructors is our highest priority.
Starlite has always taken strict precautions for cleanliness and sanitation practices. We have increased the frequency of our cleaning protocols so that you can rest assured our studios are clean and safe during this time.
Some classes and events have been canceled or moved to an online teaching environment. Please view our calendar for updates.
During this time, we ask you to do your part also…
- Wash those hands – The studios are literally covered in 100% isopropyl alcohol from the poles to the floors, which is assisting in keeping the viruses from spreading. We ask that you wash your hands before and after class.
- Stay home – We love teaching classes but ask that if you are experiencing fever, coughs, and/or shortness of breath that you stay home. You will be missed but we will understand.
- Don’t touch your face if your hands are not clean– Please be mindful of touching your face with unclean hands. This is how germs can get into our bodies.
- Dancing, music and exercising reduce stress and can help boost your immunity as well! -Unfortunately, dancing and exercising will not be the cure to all the world’s problem but there are benefits from it that can help us reduce stress and boost our immunity.
- Drink water – Make sure you are taking care of yourself and your body. Studies have found that staying hydrated may boost a particular immune response enabling your body to better fight off invaders. Plus you just feel better when hydrated!
This is a community of love and support which is why we want us all to be informed and aware. We believe the world needs movement and community more than ever. We are committed to keeping our classes ongoing as long as we can hold classes with mindful attention to the health and safety of our community.
Thank you for trusting us!
Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions, comments or concerns.
Sadie Barac, Owner – Starlite Bozeman